Eships Oldendorff Logistics LLC (EOL) is an Abu Dhabi based dry bulk shipping and logistic company owned by Emirates Ship Investment Company (www.eships.ae) and Oldendorff Carriers GmbH & Co. KG (www.oldendorff.com).
EOL was setup in 2007 to offer total marine transportation and logistics solutions for clients in the Arabian Gulf.
EOL can offer complete solutions including ocean transportation using Capesize and Panamax dry bulk carriers as well as transshipment, barging and coastal transportation using a state of the art transshipment vessel and custom built barges. The company also owns and operates tugboats which it uses for its own operations and charters to clients in the Arabian Gulf.
Eships was founded in 1996 and is owned by:
- Mubadala Development Co. (Mubadala)
- Abu Dhabi Investment Co. (ADIC)
Eships is focused on:
- Dry bulk Shipping.
- Bulk logistics (iron ore transhipment in the Arabian Gulf).
- Product/Chemical oil tankers.
Eships has been involved in transshipment operations since 1998, handling all the iron ore transshipment for:
- Hadeed (Jubail, Saudi Arabia)
- Quatar Steel (Mesaieed, Quatar)
- GIIC (Hidd, Bahrain)
- Khouzestan Steel (BIK, Iran)
Oldendorff is a subsidiary of Egon Oldendorff oHG, founded in 1921, with head office in Lubeck, Germany. It is one of the world's largest ship owners/operators with 11 satellite offices world-wide.
Oldendorff is focused on:
- Dry bulk owning/operating (300 units; 68 owned; 14M tons DWT)
- Bulk logistics (self-unloader pool)
- Project development (transshipent in Indonesia, Turkey and Guyana)
- Project development in partnership with Eships (Abu Dhabi project)
- In-house crewing and technical management.
- Sale & Purchase.
Oldendorff has strong relationships with clients and partners with a reputation for top performance.